Successful Treatment Takes 90 Days
At Malvern, we believe that holistic all-encompassing recovery is best served through a complete understanding of addiction. That doesn’t happen in a day, a week, or a month – it happens over the course of 90 days.
All addiction treatment research points to the need for at least 90 days of sustained personal reflection and growth.
Our clinical continuum includes:
- Full-time Psychiatrists and Medical Staff
- Master’s Level Clinicians
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Trauma Informed Care
- Extensive Family Support Services
- Continuity of Care from Inpatient to Outpatient
- Convenient Access to Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- 12-Step Program
- Suboxone Where Deemed Clinically & Medically Appropriate
This recovery process totals 90 days and offers our patients an unrivaled understanding of addiction, relapse, and recovery. It gives them the solid foundation needed for a life of sobriety and happiness.