King Road is our flagship location. Nestled on 8 acres on the Main Line in the Philadelphia suburbs.
King Road provides adult intervention, detox, and residential services. We have 21 detox beds, 85 residential beds, and a full continuum of care. We prepare our patients for long-term recovery. Psychiatric assessment and follow-up are available for those with co-occurring disorders. Most commercial insurances are accepted and a self-pay option is available.
Address: 40 West King Road, Malvern, PA 19355
Willow Grove, PA
Our Willow Grove drug rehab center offers 21 detox beds, 90 residential beds, and specializes in our extended 8-day detox taper. Not only does this make withdrawal comfortable, but it offers our patients a chance to enter residential free of cravings. Psychiatric assessment and follow-up are available for those with co-occurring disorders. Most commercial insurances are accepted and a self-pay option is available.
Address: 240 Fitzwatertown Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090
The spring of 2016 presented the grand opening of the Malvern Institute, Lehigh Valley campus. Located in Catasauqua, PA, just northeast of Allentown, it is Malvern’s first adult inpatient facility in the Lehigh Valley. Following in the Malvern tradition it too offers the Malvern Model Interventions, detox, and inpatient addiction treatment.
Address: 124 Bridge Street, Catasauqua, PA
Our residential treatment facilities offer the following primary services:
- Malvern Model Interventions
- A Medically Monitored & Extended Detox
- Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Psychiatric Services
We focus on the following areas:
- A comprehensive, customized, and continually updated treatment plan.
- Our patients are assigned a primary therapist during the detox phase of treatment. During residential, they meet individually with their therapist twice each week.
- In addition to educational lectures, our patients participate daily in three small groups: one Core Curriculum group, one Premier Program group, and one Individualized Track group.
- Programs include: Relapse Prevention, Mental Health, Chronic Pain, High-Risk Patient Program, Grief, Trauma, and Loss, Gender-Specific Program, Age-Specific Program, 12-Step Facilitation & more!
- In addition to one-on-one therapy and small groups, we offer patients a minimum of two family sessions and a full range of family education programs.
- When patients are close to transiting from treatment, we provide unique discharge planning and a full continuum of care in the form of PHP, IOP, GOP, and aftercare and alumni programs.
Daily Schedule Example
- 7:30am – Wake Up
- 7:50 to 8:20am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – Community Meeting
- 9:15am to 4:50pm – Group Therapy, Core Curriculum, Premier Programs, Group Lectures, and Specialty Workshops (with a break at 11:30am for lunch)
- 4:50 to 5:20pm – Dinner
- 5:30 to 9:30pm – Orientation Meeting, Gender-Specific Groups, 12-Step Meetings, and Reflections Meeting
- 9:30pm – Snacks and Downtime
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
Breaks are designated throughout the day