Successful Treatment Takes A Personalized Approach
At Malvern, we believe that comprehensive recovery is best served through a complete understanding of addiction. That doesn’t happen in a day, a week, or a month – it happens by empowering individuals and treating them with dignity and respect while working together to fight the disease of addiction. Malvern’s individualized treatment approach addresses each person’s specific needs with diverse programming including education, family support group and individual counseling sessions.
All addiction treatment research points to the need for sustained personal reflection and growth.
Our clinical continuum includes:
- Full-time Psychiatrists and Medical Staff
- Master’s Level Clinicians
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Trauma Informed Care
- Extensive Family Support Services
- Continuity of Care from Inpatient to Outpatient
- Convenient Access to Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- 12-Step Program
- Suboxone Where Deemed Clinically & Medically Appropriate
This recovery process offers our patients an unrivaled understanding of addiction, relapse, and recovery. It gives them the solid foundation needed for a life of sobriety and happiness.