Our residential treatment facilities offer the following primary services:
- Malvern Model Interventions
- A Medically Monitored & Extended Detox
- Residential Drug & Alcohol Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Psychiatric Services
We focus on the following areas:
- A comprehensive, customized, and continually updated treatment plan.
- Our patients are assigned a primary therapist during the detox phase of treatment. During residential, they meet individually with their therapist twice each week.
- In addition to educational lectures, our patients participate daily in three small groups: one Core Curriculum group, one Premier Program group, and one Individualized Track group.
- Programs include: Relapse Prevention, Mental Health, Chronic Pain, High-Risk Patient Program, Grief, Trauma, and Loss, Gender-Specific Program, Age-Specific Program, 12-Step Facilitation & more!
- In addition to one-on-one therapy and small groups, we offer patients a minimum of two family sessions and a full range of family education programs.
- When patients are close to transiting from treatment, we provide unique discharge planning and a full continuum of care in the form of PHP, IOP, GOP, and aftercare and alumni programs.
Daily Schedule Example
- 7:30am – Wake Up
- 7:50 to 8:20am – Breakfast
- 8:30am – Community Meeting
- 9:15am to 4:50pm – Group Therapy, Core Curriculum, Premier Programs, Group Lectures, and Specialty Workshops (with a break at 11:30am for lunch)
- 4:50 to 5:20pm – Dinner
- 5:30 to 9:30pm – Orientation Meeting, Gender-Specific Groups, 12-Step Meetings, and Reflections Meeting
- 9:30pm – Snacks and Downtime
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
Breaks are designated throughout the day